10 JUDITH STREET
HISTORIC DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON
*click on any image for full slideshow view
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
Constructed in 1814, 10 Judith St. was originally referred to as the John Robinson House, and was considered to be one of the most beautifully crafted homes in the Wraggborough district of Historic Charleston. When we originally began work on this house, it was in a state of abandonment and complete disrepair - the roof had been collapsed for decades and trees occupied the residence, growing proudly through the buildings bricks and windows. After an extensive renovation, this property received a Pro Merito Carolopolis Award, presented by the Preservation Society of Charleston.
"The two-and-a-half story stuccoed brick dwelling with a front facing Neoclassical piazza features corner quoining and a cross pediment with a well-detailed lunette window" - The Buildings of Charleston; J.H. Poston, 1997
WINNER OF THE 2012 PRO MERITO CAROLOPOLIS AWARD